A) Conducted workshops with Corporates for exploring training and employment opportunities for the differently able.
“Vision S” Awareness and Building — Vision for self-sustenance –Participating Corporates representatives–L&T Finance, Powai fine arts ,Mahindra & Mahindra, Pan India Food solutions etc along with shareholders, stake holders and social media representatives.
Atma Samman Mela — A job fair for differently able,imparting them training on Insurance, housekeeping, Nursing & taking care of patients. It was organised at Norita Grounds Powai. Attended by many eligible differently able candidates and parents.
Share & Care — Interactive seminar between ,NGO representatives from NIEPID ,Sujaya Foundation, MBA Foundation and Differently able employees and employable candidates along with Corporate
representation by Times pro, Deloitte, Control case, AAkKamani ,Orritel group Vivekananda Institute of Management studies.
Enhance & Excel — An outbound 2 days training program at Talegaon for the staff members of MBA Foundation & Self Esteem foundation for Disabled on personality development & social interaction
skills .Also a social visit to an old age home and short picnic.
In Unison — A Full day seminar on the 8th Anniversary of SEFD for NGO representatives of member NGOS & parents of the differently able.
First session-An overview on Government policies and other facilities for persons with disabilities conducted by MS Dipika Sherkhane State Coordinator (SNAC –Maharashtra) Second session -Effective communication skills by MS Geeta Castelino (Consulting Psychologist/CSR-NGO & Management Ideas Consultant .
B) Marketing initiatives –
1. GODS Champions – A team of differently able marketing their own products
2. Friends of GODS’ Club – Become a member with a yearly contribution of Rs 2200/- Select the products of your choice (from list attached) and have them delivered at your doorstep in 3/4 instalments
3. Exhibitions & Gifting orders from Corporate, Institutions & Individuals
4. “BLESSINGS” an outlet to showcase products inaugurated on 7 th dec 2017 at GODS ABODE Airoli.
5. Introduction of new products at regular intervals by networking with NGOs.
6. Customised packaging for gifting products